Looking for real estate in 60610? You’ve come to the right person! Debra Dobbs has sold hundreds of homes in the 60610 zip
- Check out DebraDobbs.com, your one stop guide to Chicago Real Estate and all that the city has to offer! Be sure to click over to the blog for my insider tips on buying and selling your home, market updates, my favorite local spots, and more!
- The Chicago Real Estate market can be overwhelming to navigate on your own. Give me a call and I’m happy to share my expertise on everything from real estate, to the best each neighborhood has to offer, to making Limoncello. (I've got a great recipe!)
- We can’t all be “phone people” can we? No hard feelings. Click here to send me an email instead (of course, it’s completely confidential.)
- Friend me on Facebook for updates on the market, timely articles, and more importantly -- where to find the best Margaritas in Chicago
- Connect on Twitter for interesting updates, local market news, and other Chicago tidbits.
- Your source for everyday inspiration -- from finding the perfect home to the best DIY projects to craft in it, you’ll love keeping in touch on Pinterest.
- Has the question,“how can I sell my house quickly?” been keeping you up at night?
- Looking for a top listing agent in Chicago? An experienced listing agent can make a meaningful difference in maximizing your financial upside?
- The home buying process is something best navigated with a trusted professional by your side. Your buyer’s agent (aka, realtor) will guide you every step of the way.
548 W Webster Ave, Chicago, IL 60614
- More Information
The 60610 zip code is comprised mainly of Chicago’s Old Town neighborhood, as well as a portion of the historic Gold Coast. What was once an up-and-coming zip code has now officially arrived, and is among some of the most popular real estate in the city–chock full of charming walk-ups, and high-rise condos new and old. The area is just a short walk from Michigan Avenue and a quick El ride to downtown. Some of city's oldest real estate can be found within this zip code. Full amenity modern style condo buildings can be found in and around the 60610 neighborhoods providing great views of Chicago city life. Many brick walk-ups may be found all throughout the Old Town area's peaceful tree-lined streets. With homebuyers looking to find 60610 real estate combining modern luxury with vintage charm they can have the best of both worlds with a fully updated condo inside one of this area’s many historical residential buildings. The 60610 real estate area also contains the elegant Gold Coast neighborhood which continues to be called home by the city’s upper class. While some single-family homes still exist, the most coveted real estate consists of beautiful vintage buildings that overlook the lake. Look inland to find some high-rise apartment buildings low-rise residential blocks. In my time with @ Properties, I’ve had the good fortune to sell a number of apartments at 1550 N. State Parkway, designed by the famed architect, Benjamin Marshall. Another favorite gem is the newly restored Ambassador West Hotel and now converted to elegant and spacious condominium homes. Property values in this zip code are up 17% from 10 years ago, with prices for condos and homes in River North ranging from $175,000 for an entry level condominium to $4.7 million for a custom, extraordinary single family home. A life-long Chicago resident, Debra knows the 60610 zip code all too well!